Meet Rachna Lakhpati, Author of the new exciting Musings Of A Stay-At-Home MOM, NonFiction Novel Released on the 09 Mar 2020
-Now, Rachna, I understand your novel is both a printed as well as an ebook. Tell us more about yourself and your book
This is not just a book. It’s my heartfelt emotions, opinions and experiences penned down on paper. It’s all about a life of a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom), of how she leaves her career and chooses to become a SAHM to experience the family life. Choosing to be a SAHM was my choice and it actually was an opportunity to discover so much about myself. I actually got the me-time that I always wanted to pursue my passion.
- That’s great! And what inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired by my surroundings, experiences and my child. My 6 year old is my main source of inspiration.
- That’s Beautiful. What was the main challenge you faced when creating your book?
The only challenge I faced was to convert my emotions into meaningful words. And I hope I have delivered on it.
- Yes I get that, I had the same issues when writing my own Novel. How do you stand out from your competition?
I don’t know much about the competition, all I can say is that this book is all about a journey of a woman who leaves her lucrative job and chooses to become a SAHM. This book is all about her emotions, experiences, opinions and the opportunity she got while choosing to being a SAHM
- I believe many SAHMs will find it useful and maybe even be their new guide as SAHMs. Are you a huge reader yourself? And what do you usually read? Any favorites?
Yes I love to read and I have a good collection of both paper backs and ebooks. My favourite is the classic Jules Verne’s Around The World In 80 Days. Other than that I love to read Mitch Albom, Robin Sharma, Sidney Sheldon and lots more.
- Wow some of those are my favorite too. Tell us, what is your next step as an author?
I look forward to share my experiences with everyone and I hope I continue doing the same. Along side I am also working on my second book.
- It’s impressive that you can do all that while being a SAHM (Will use the term from now on freely, hope you don’t mind lol) Do you have any tips or advice for other aspiring indie authors?
Always write from your heart and enjoy what you write. Strive for excellence and success will definitely follow.
- That’s really great advice. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Lastly I would I like to say thank you to both my current and future readers and the people around me; thanks to all of you that I could make my dream into a reality.
That’s awesome, thank you Rachna Lakhpati for those great insights! We all wish you the best of luck, and we look forward to seeing your next piece of work.
Musings Of A Stay-At-Home MOM is available now on Amazon, Lobo, IngramSpark, Flipkart at only $1.19 for the ebook and $4.50 for the paperback check it out: